The Reich Law Firm provides top level representation. Each client gets personal attention, and every case is important to us.
Our whole team is committed to forming a strong relationship with our clients and getting the best results possible in a given situation. We have a wide range of experience with business disputes, litigation, and transactions and have been successfully representing clients for over 40 years.
We provide aggressive legal representation in all types of Civil/Business lawsuits
- Business Disagreements
- Disputes over ownership of various assets
- Real Property Disputes (ownership, easements, trespass, destruction, etc.)
- Fraud (any way someone has tried to cheat you out of what’s yours)
- Contract Disputes (from claims of damages to what the contract actually means)
- Commercial Disputes over Evictions
- Collections of debts and claims owed
- Elder Financial Abuse
- Real Estate Law
- Real Property Transactions
When litigation is necessary, our strategy is to aggressively represent our clients throughout initial case setup, to trial preparation and trial. When it is in our clients’ best interests, we also work aggressively at informal negotiations and mediation in an effort to settle cases early in the process.
Rest assured, we do realize that economics are important. That’s why we work with our clients to economize when sensible and to prepare a budget that is reasonable and proper under the circumstances of each case.
We’d be happy to review your situation with you and discuss how we might be able to help. There is no charge for your initial consultation, which can either be done in person or over the phone.
We represent clients from Fresno north, Madera, Merced, Modesto, Stockton, Sacramento, and from Fresno south through Tulare and Kings Counties.